Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thing 23

WOW! How do you sum up all that I have explored and learned in a simple blog? I started this course feeling fairly knowledgeable about the web and what it had to offer. I was quickly handed a hefty dose of "humble pie" as I muddled my way through this course. I realized I was only skimming the surface of all that is out there to help me on a personal basis but even more on a professional one. Working with special needs students leads me to constantly looking for new and exciting ways to meet their individual needs. I will never look at lesson plans the same! :) I only wish this course would have been stretched out a little longer to allow more time to explore the "things"
I am so grateful for all the time and work that has been put into this course. I look forward to using these tools in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment