Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thing 5A

Setting up my Google Reader was exciting and some what overwhelming. Within minutes of subscribing, I had several items to read. I never knew this type of reader was available. I love the fact that I can find things of interest and subscribe to them so I can see all the current updates and comments. I look forward to adding other subscriptions to my reader as I find them. My favorite subscription so far was Novel Tells Tales of of Special Education Classroom http://specialchildren.about.com/b/2009/06/30/novel-tells-tales-of-special-education-classroom.htm
I also enjoyed being able to subscribe to all the blogs of the participants in this class. It's been a lot easier and quicker to read their updates through my Google Reader than to try and go to each of their blogs.

1 comment:

  1. I love introducing people to Google Reader! I can talk about it until I'm blue in the face, but I feel as though this is one tool that you must experience to truly understand just how great it is, not to mention how valuable!

    ReplyDelete