Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing 11

When I saw that I was going to have to create a slide show with my pictures from Flickr, I was overwhelmed. I didn't give myself enough credit and only chose 3 pictures. Once I got the process down, I realized I could have done more. I can't wait to take the pictures of my students I take over the year and create a slide show for the end of the year.
I wanted my slideshow to show all the different emotions children face today in an ever changing world of technology. The pictures from Flickr are a good example of that and the design of the iPhone was perfect to express the power of Web 2.0.



Sources:

Photo Sources:

1. Nicole's Emotions

2. YS Feelings and emotions DSCN2881

3. Happy Feelings

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I love what you did for your slideshow, and I'm pleased to hear that you found it easier to use than what you had anticipated. There are a lot of different slideshow applications out there, some better than others, and you can create some really powerful productions with them.

    ReplyDelete